Pick a plant of your choice and use whatever stones and anything else you like to decorate it. Make sure you have enough soil for the plant though
Hot Chocolate Ordaments
What you will need:
-Toppings of your choice
- To start off plan what order you want everything to be in and make sure to rinse out your ordaments. I suggest starting with the hot chocolate and working your way up.
- Before putting anything in the ordaments place them in cupcake liners, this is optional, but it helps hold them in place while your pouring.
- Next add your ingredients in layers and your done
Cookies in a Jar
-Recipe and ingriedients of your choice
- To start off find a clean jar and make sure it will fit the recipe you have chosen.
- Next add the dry ingredients in the recipe in layers. Start off with the flours and sugars and put things like chocolate chips toward the top.
- Close the jar and write out what they will need to add and how to cook it on a label or piece of paper.
-Essential oil of your choice
-Air tight bottle
-Twine for decoration(optional)
- Pour two cups Epsom salt into a bowl.
- Add 10-15 drops of essential oil to the salt and mix well. The amount can vary depending on how strong your essential oil is.
- Add one drop of food coloring and slowly build up the color. You don’t want to add to much as to much moisture can cause the salt to harden. (This step is optional)
- Pour into jar, decorate if desired, and your done.
I always struggle with picking out gifts for people, but I love these DIYs because they work well as gifts for a number of people. I hope you liked this post and found it helpful:)