Things you’ll need:
- Small container
- 2 tab Coconut oil
- 1 tab Almond oil
- 1 bag Green tea
- Double boiler(a glass bowl and a pot)
- Create a double boiler and place the coconut oil and almond oil in the bowl.
- Once the coconut oil has melted cut the tea bag open and pour in the contents. I like to use lose tea and I add one spoon of it.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes and then let cool
- Once cool strain the mixture to remove the tea leaves and then pour into a container
- Keep in the fridge and the mixture is good for two weeks.
Green Tea Benefits: Green tea has anti-aging and antioxidant benefits that can help delay signs of skin aging, such as sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. The green tea will also help reduce puffiness and dark circles around your eyes.
Coconut Oil Benefits: Coconut oil deeply hydrates your skin and prevents pre mature wrinkling and aging. It also has a lot of vitamin E which is great for your skin.
Almond Oil Benefits: With regular use almond oil will lighten the skin under your eyes, reducing the appearance of dark circles. It is also high in vitamin A which can help with acne and vitamin E which will rejuvenate your skin.
I like making a lot of my skin care products and this is one of my favorite recipes. A lot of good eye creams tend to be more on the expensive side, this cost a lot less and you know exactly what’s going in it.
Hope you found this helpful <3