Update on last years resolutions:
Start working out again Get out more
- Try to come out of your shell a bit. People and just the world in general can be scary, but life is more fun when you stop hiding.
Do more of the things that make me happy. Even when things get hectic! Reach 100 followers on my blog Graduate high school. Almost there! Try new things Post more often
- Learn to play an instrument well. Meaning strumming two cords out of tune doesn’t count.
Spend more time with family and friend’s Try to be less negative. Smile:)
While I didn’t complete all my resolutions I did do quite a few and they gave me something to work towards and that’s something I really enjoy. As for the two I didn’t finish, I’ll continue working on them. I’m really happy with how far I’ve come over the last year, I still can’t believe the progress I’ve made. 2017 was filled with lots of ups and downs for me, but overall it was a pretty good year for me.
My New Years Resolution:
- Learn to play an instrument
- Run a 5k
- Start traveling again
- Learn to skateboard
- Grow my blog
- Work hard
- Make time to do things I love
- Get back in shape
- Meet new people
- Remember it’s ok to have bad days, but you need to get back up after and if you can’t something needs to change
- Just learn. People, experiences, and life in general can teach you so much, so pay attention.
- Learn more about photography.
These are my resolutions for this year. I’m very goal oriented and always want something to work towards, so I really enjoy New Years resolutions. I still can’t believe 2017 is already over! Do you have any resolutions this year?
Happy New Years!(cue fireworks)